● The LM2575/6 series switching regulators are monolithic integrated circuits designed for use in "buck" or "buck/boost" regulator applications requiring accurate output voltages over combined variations of line, load and temperature. This unique series greatly simplifies switching power supply design.The LM2575 has a maximum output cumrent of 1A and the LM2576 is rated for 3A.
● The LM2575/6 series miniconverters include a switching regulator and compensation network all within the same package. Just add a choke, catch diode and two capacitors to obtain an efficient DC-to-DC converter. The current limit and thermal shutdown features of the LM2575/6 series fully protect the device against overstress conditions.
● The LM2575/6 series offers an alternative to popular 3 terminal linear regulators by providing higher efficiency with reduced heatsink size.In many applications a heat sink will not be required.
● Pin for pin replacement for National's LM2575/6 series
● DC-to-DC buck or buck/boost converter requiring only 4 support components
● Fixed or adjustable voltages
● Preset output voltages of 3.3V, 5V and 12V
● Wide output voltage range, 1.23V to 35V
● 82% typical efficiency 5V out
● Wide input voltage range, 4V to 40V
● Inhibit/enable control pin
● Industrial temperature range
● TO-220 and TO-263 packages
● Micro controller power supplies
● Medical equipment
● Industrial power supplies
● Instrumentation power supplies
links exchange: SiteMap
Copyright ©2015-2022 Shenzhen SlkorMicro Semicon Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved
Hall Effect Sensor
Get product information