What are the characteristics of SMD LED?
Chip LED is mainly used in lighting system, decoration, electronic device indicator, backlight, display, instrument and other fields. So what are the characteristics of SMD LED?
(1) The principle of luminescence belongs to cold luminescence, rather than heating or discharging, so the service life of components is about 50~100 times longer than that of tungsten filament bulbs, about 100,000 hours.
(2) There is no need to warm the lamp, and the lighting response speed is faster than that of ordinary lamps (about 3 ~ 400ns).
(3) The electro-optical conversion efficiency is high and the power consumption is low, which is about 1/3 ~ 1/20 of the energy consumption of the bulb.
(4) Good impact resistance, high reliability and low system operating cost.
(5) Easy to be small, thin and light, not limited by shape, and easy to be made into various applications.
Company Tel: +86-0755-83044319
QQ: 3518641314 Manager Li
QQ: 332496225 Manager Qiu
Address: Room 809, Block C, Zhantao Technology Building, No.1079 Minzhi Avenue, Longhua New District, Shenzhen